Thomas Peterson for Mayor

Anoka needs a new mayor. As a French Bulldog, I feel I am suitably qualified. I know how to sit, shake hands, and, in an emergency, play dead. Additionally, I promise that I won't roll over on any issue.

Do Pity Points Count as Votes?

Sunday, April 16, 2006

What a perfect day for Easter celebration in central Minnesota! All of the weather forecasters predicted rain. I knew that wouldn't do, so I talked to a few people. I think they did a superb job (except for maybe the wind, which made sticking my head out the car window painful.)

My visit with the relatives went well, with plenty of good "meet and greet" photo opportunities. I also snagged a few Easter buffet droppings. Score! While I was hanging out in the kitchen, someone nearly stepped on me. I turned in those pity points later in the day for a forkful of turkey. It turns out the cute dog routine works wonders in the political and social spheres. Will it work on Anokan voters this fall?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home