Thomas Peterson for Mayor

Anoka needs a new mayor. As a French Bulldog, I feel I am suitably qualified. I know how to sit, shake hands, and, in an emergency, play dead. Additionally, I promise that I won't roll over on any issue.

Indoor Plumbing

Thursday, April 06, 2006

It's been raining a lot lately, and I'm tired of peeing outside. I wish I were taller so I could use the toilet. Whoever invented indoor plumbing completely forgot about us dogs.

If I'm elected mayor of Anoka, I'll be sure to tweak the city plumbing codes to require lower seats. In fact, I think we'd be better off without seat at all. In some countries, bathrooms are a hole in the floor. Why not here? It seems much more convenient to me.

I would leave some flexibility in the new bathroom code for creativity. For example, the code would allow the placement of an inspirational item next to the hole. Examples of acceptable items includes fire hydrants, stop signs, a pile of leaves, or the corner of an adjacent room.

It's just an idea.

Hey, it stopped raining. Gotta go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home