Thomas Peterson for Mayor

Anoka needs a new mayor. As a French Bulldog, I feel I am suitably qualified. I know how to sit, shake hands, and, in an emergency, play dead. Additionally, I promise that I won't roll over on any issue.

The Joke's on Me

Sunday, April 02, 2006

I feel like such a sucker. Someone told me that Daylight Savings Time is actually an April Fool's Day joke. I can't believe I fell for it. I must have looked foolish getting up an hour early, trying to prevent a public perception of laziness. I'm impressed with the pervasiveness of this joke. Every major media organization was in on it, as were many of my campaign aids. It's almost like every one knew about it but me.

But I'm not gullible, so don't let that keep you from voting for me this fall. I can smell B.S. from a mile away. In fact, I can smell any sort of poo from about a mile away. It's one of the bittersweet perks of being a dog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home