Thomas Peterson for Mayor

Anoka needs a new mayor. As a French Bulldog, I feel I am suitably qualified. I know how to sit, shake hands, and, in an emergency, play dead. Additionally, I promise that I won't roll over on any issue.

Doggie Needs a New Pair of Shoes

Monday, March 27, 2006

I'm not much for fashion, but like any other dog I can appreciate a nice shoe. I found these while shopping for a new bathrobe. Wouldn't I look good in a pair of flaming shoes? I think so, but I'm having a harder time convincing my accountant it's worth the $50. I say if it's a tax write-off, then it's basically free.

Speaking of taxes, have you finished yours yet? I love tax season. Because of my status as a dog, I can exploit all sorts of loopholes. Did you know that I can claim myself as a dependent, for example? I can also write off the cost of Greenies (it's a business expense.) And property taxes on a kennel are ridiculously low.

Maybe if I'm elected mayor of Anoka, I'll introduce legislature to close some of the egregious loopholes. Maybe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home