Thomas Peterson for Mayor

Anoka needs a new mayor. As a French Bulldog, I feel I am suitably qualified. I know how to sit, shake hands, and, in an emergency, play dead. Additionally, I promise that I won't roll over on any issue.

Booster Shot

Sunday, March 19, 2006

I should apologize to my loyal constituents about not posting anything yesterday. My veterinarian diagnosed me with St. Paddy's flu and suggested that I caught it from my dad. I didn't think it was contagious, but my doc insisted it was and showed me an article she had read in Dog Fancy. She could be wrong. The article could be wrong. Maybe they were all paid off by Pepto-Bismol or Tums.

Until I can sniff the pants of the author, I never trust an article that I've read. Have you heard about the fat virus, for example? I'm still not sure if obesity is contagious, but laziness sure is! Whenever I see my folks sacked out on the couch, I can't help myself. I just have to nap. It's not a healthy environment for someone running for public office. Does a laziness vaccine exist? If so, I may need a booster shot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home