Thomas Peterson for Mayor

Anoka needs a new mayor. As a French Bulldog, I feel I am suitably qualified. I know how to sit, shake hands, and, in an emergency, play dead. Additionally, I promise that I won't roll over on any issue.

It's No Bath

Friday, March 10, 2006

To celebrate the good weather, I went for a long walk in the park today. I sniffed a lot of stinky things and marked many trees. One of the disadvantages of being so close to the ground, however, is that my paws tend to kick up any detritus underfoot. By the end of the walk, mud coated my belly like chocolate icing on a cupcake.

My filth necessitated a new experience - a snow bath. Have you had one? It's simple. You take lumps of snow and rub them all over you belly and legs. It's cold but efficient. After a few minutes of snow bathing I was wet, stinky, and mud-free.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home