Thomas Peterson for Mayor

Anoka needs a new mayor. As a French Bulldog, I feel I am suitably qualified. I know how to sit, shake hands, and, in an emergency, play dead. Additionally, I promise that I won't roll over on any issue.

Political Fundraising

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Someone spilled butter on the dining room floor today. It was delicious. Something even more exciting happened, though. Today was the official start of the election season. I love parties - Democratic, Republican, Independent, Libertarian. They are all fun in their own way.

To celebrate the official start of the election season, I decided to throw my own party. I invited some of my good dog friends and we played poker. I think it's healthy to have a mix of human and canine friends, but I only play poker with dogs. They are horrible card players. In fact, their incompetence funds the majority of my political campaign.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home