Thomas Peterson for Mayor

Anoka needs a new mayor. As a French Bulldog, I feel I am suitably qualified. I know how to sit, shake hands, and, in an emergency, play dead. Additionally, I promise that I won't roll over on any issue.

Out the Window

Friday, March 03, 2006

Someone suggested that I remove a link in my previous entry to a company selling beer bongs. This person believed that I shouldn't promote binge drinking. I agree that binge drinking is dumb. I think beer bongs are funny, though. They illustrate the absurdity of excessive consumption in the same way that the CXT shows how weird people can be about their cars and trucks.

Does anyone actually need a vehicle that big? Maybe, but I don't think that's why they buy it. As the promos say, "For drivers who want to make a statement, this is how to broadcast it." I just don't get it. I say if you can stick your head out the window, it's good enough for me. When I'm mayor, though, I might get a convertible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home