Thomas Peterson for Mayor

Anoka needs a new mayor. As a French Bulldog, I feel I am suitably qualified. I know how to sit, shake hands, and, in an emergency, play dead. Additionally, I promise that I won't roll over on any issue.

Volunteerism

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Do you have a few hours of free time each week? Are you looking for something to do that will benefit the community and yourself? How about becoming a TPFM campaign volunteer? It's easy and it's free! In the coming months my campaign will need many dedicated individuals, canine and otherwise, who can devote themselves to promoting my cause. You will be handing out buttons, bribing officials, and lifting me into and out of my official campaign vehicle. If you are interested, please respond in the comments of this entry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home