Thomas Peterson for Mayor

Anoka needs a new mayor. As a French Bulldog, I feel I am suitably qualified. I know how to sit, shake hands, and, in an emergency, play dead. Additionally, I promise that I won't roll over on any issue.

Honestly

Monday, February 20, 2006

I found this picture on my computer this afternoon. I think my parents may have gone dog sledding last weekend, but I can't know for sure. No one told me.

It's concerning that their guilt is so great to prevent them from sharing with me. I don't think there's anything wrong with seeing other dogs as long as we are all open about it. I lick the hands of almost everyone I meet, but at least they know about it.

All I'm asking for is honesty. I promise to be honest in return. For example, while my folks were at work today, I rummaged through their personal things, trying to find out what they did last weekend. I was also hoping to find a few stray treats. If I'm elected mayor, I will offer the same openness during discussions of public policy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home