Thomas Peterson for Mayor

Anoka needs a new mayor. As a French Bulldog, I feel I am suitably qualified. I know how to sit, shake hands, and, in an emergency, play dead. Additionally, I promise that I won't roll over on any issue.

Autogyro

Thursday, February 09, 2006

An Anokan citizen passed along a request that merits repeating. This person, like many in Anoka, works in Minneapolis and has to contend with a forty-five minute commute every day. He asked what I could do about it.

I'm not a genius or an inventor, but I feel obligated to help a potential constituent, so I researched this question while my adoptive parents were at work. (That's what they get for leaving their computer on and my kennel door unlocked.) The autogyro seems to be the perfect solution. As one website contests, the idea is "Damn interesting."

Personally, I'd prefer to stick my head out the window of an old-fashioned car. In an autogyro, I'd worry I might lose my tongue or the tips of my ears (they are embarassingly big), but that's what makes America great. Personal freedom. That, and Greenies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home