Thomas Peterson for Mayor

Anoka needs a new mayor. As a French Bulldog, I feel I am suitably qualified. I know how to sit, shake hands, and, in an emergency, play dead. Additionally, I promise that I won't roll over on any issue.

They're Back

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

I'm happy to report that my dog neighbors have returned. My fears of a failed abduction are unfounded. The older dog (I won't reveal his name since he isn't planning to run for public office) told me that he had an epiphany. He realized that the so called "invisible fencing" wasn't real. Pft. I could have told him that. Apparently, he started dabbling in Buddhist meditation a few weeks ago. As he was sitting on his mat and contemplating the illusion of duality, the idea dawned.

"Could it be," he explained to me, "that this unseen fence does not exist at all? Or that it only exists because we think it exists?" He and his younger companion decided to test his theory.

After a few nights of cavorting with the neighboorhood hotties, they both got hungry and came home for some chow. The older one tells me that their owner has now "turned up the power" on their electric collars. He insists that power is also an illusion. I don't know about that. He plans to test his new theory tomorrow. I wished him the best of luck and then sniffed his butt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home