Thomas Peterson for Mayor

Anoka needs a new mayor. As a French Bulldog, I feel I am suitably qualified. I know how to sit, shake hands, and, in an emergency, play dead. Additionally, I promise that I won't roll over on any issue.

Mysteriously Missing

Monday, January 30, 2006

Two dogs live next door. For some reason, they don't like to cross the boundary of their yard. I'm told it's because of something called "invisible fencing." Sounds like psychological manipulation to me. Those dogs must be real suckers. Occasionally I enjoy sneaking into their yard and teasing them. I'll charge at them, getting them all frothy and bothered, and then jump just beyond their reach. They bark and paw the ground. I love it.

They went missing a few nights ago. It doesn't seem like a coincidence that they go missing just two days after I announce my participation in the Anoka mayoral race. I think someone may be out to get me. It would be hard to mistake two large German Shepherds for me, though. I'm lucky; they must be dumb perpetrators.

I could be wrong. I hope I'm wrong. I hope that my doggie friends just ran off to pee the town yellow and that they return soon. I miss tormenting them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home