Thomas Peterson for Mayor

Anoka needs a new mayor. As a French Bulldog, I feel I am suitably qualified. I know how to sit, shake hands, and, in an emergency, play dead. Additionally, I promise that I won't roll over on any issue.

A Mayoral Delegation

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

It snowed last night. I love a fresh snow. It's like an outdoor carpet made of candy! Everywhere I turn, there's something to eat. My adoptive parents aren't as happy about three wet inches of snow, though, especially when it arrives overnight. When it's time for them to take me on a car ride, I don't want any delays, so I make them shovel the driveway while I supervise from the steps.

Knowing how to delegate authority is one of the keys to being a good leader. When I'm mayor, I promise to delegate a lot of responsibility - practically all of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home