Thomas Peterson for Mayor

Anoka needs a new mayor. As a French Bulldog, I feel I am suitably qualified. I know how to sit, shake hands, and, in an emergency, play dead. Additionally, I promise that I won't roll over on any issue.

New Look

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I hope you like the redesigned website. I've been hard at work with my team of dedicated designers for the past two weeks. I think orange and black are appropriate colors, considering that Anoka is the Halloween capital of the world. What do you think?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Peterson,

You rock, I'd totally vote for you if I lived in Anoka. You should come over sometime soon and we can chase each other around and drink a lot.

-T

 
Blogger Thomas Peterson said...

Dear T,

Thank you for your enthusiasm and your vote of confidence. Even though you don't live in Anoka, don't forget to register to vote! Please contact my campaign organizer if you'd like to arrange for some "chasing each other around and drinking" time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home