Thomas Peterson for Mayor

Anoka needs a new mayor. As a French Bulldog, I feel I am suitably qualified. I know how to sit, shake hands, and, in an emergency, play dead. Additionally, I promise that I won't roll over on any issue.

The Scent of a Pant Leg

Sunday, February 12, 2006

A traveling salesman visited my home today. Actually, he was a traveling sales boy accompanied by a traveling sales mom. I don't know what they were selling. The smell of their pants distracted me from the sales pitch. The best part about meeting new people is smelling their pants. Have you ever smelled your pants?

The scent tells a story. For example, the traveling sales boy today had been walking outside for at least half an hour. He ate Kraft Microwavable Mac and Cheese for lunch, and he's a messy eater.

Surprising as it is, many people clean their pants regularly. Meeting one of these people usually leaves me with an empty, disappointed feeling. Why aren't there more dirty hippies in the world? I don't know. As mayor of Anoka, would I have power to enforce clothes cleaning restrictions? I don't know.

I know one thing; in my house I don't need to worry about encountering clean pants that often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home