Thomas Peterson for Mayor

Anoka needs a new mayor. As a French Bulldog, I feel I am suitably qualified. I know how to sit, shake hands, and, in an emergency, play dead. Additionally, I promise that I won't roll over on any issue.

It's in the Cards

Friday, February 24, 2006


I had the cards read for me tonight. My medium told me to think of myself as mayor of Anoka while I shuffled. When I was ready, I was to hand the cards back to him. My attempt at shuffling was unsurprisingly unsuccessful. It ended with the cards spread haphazardly on the floor, some face down, some face up.

My medium insisted this was a good thing, that the cards were meant to fall as they did. He began reading the meaning from them. He told me about struggle and financial difficulties, challenges and pain, but at the heart of it all was the Bulldog card, the symbol of success, power, and fortune.

Things are looking good for me in 2006.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home