Thomas Peterson for Mayor

Anoka needs a new mayor. As a French Bulldog, I feel I am suitably qualified. I know how to sit, shake hands, and, in an emergency, play dead. Additionally, I promise that I won't roll over on any issue.

Theme Song

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Every good politician needs a better-than-average theme song, something that defines the politician's platform and his or her principles. I need a theme song.

Maybe MC Frontalot will lay down a track for me. I admire his work, especially on Fresh Dog. My accountant tells me that the funds in my political coffer are dangerously low, though, so I don't know if I can afford a commission. Perhaps we can work out a mutually beneficial arrangement - a "he scratches my back I sniff his pants" sort of deal. I'm not above posing for his Gallery of Cute Girls Wearing My Shirt, either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home