Thomas Peterson for Mayor

Anoka needs a new mayor. As a French Bulldog, I feel I am suitably qualified. I know how to sit, shake hands, and, in an emergency, play dead. Additionally, I promise that I won't roll over on any issue.

Torture

Tuesday, April 04, 2006


My campaign aids torture me sometimes. Seriously. They throw me around and scratch my belly raw. Here is photographic proof of the horrors I must endure in order to preserve my appearance as a "nice dog."

In this particular photograph, my campaign manager tossed me on his bed and held me down until I tried wriggling away. Then he started tickling! The humiliation was unbearable. I will never let this sort of thing happen if I'm elected mayor. Maybe I'll have one of my bodyguards rough him up a bit, toss him in bed and tickle his belly.

Who will be laughing then? Huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home