Thomas Peterson for Mayor

Anoka needs a new mayor. As a French Bulldog, I feel I am suitably qualified. I know how to sit, shake hands, and, in an emergency, play dead. Additionally, I promise that I won't roll over on any issue.

Worms!

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

The thunderstorm in Anoka yesterday evening exposed me to a new pleasure. I never realized that the rain from the storm lures worms to the surface. On my morning walk today, I discovered many dried worms on the pavement. Have you ever eaten one? They're delicious!

I will eat them now whenever I get the chance, although I may need to sneak them. My campaign manager doesn't think it's a good idea. I can see his point. The paparazzi would love it. What if I smile for a picture, and there's a bit of worm stuck in my teeth? Still, they are hard to resist....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home