Thomas Peterson for Mayor

Anoka needs a new mayor. As a French Bulldog, I feel I am suitably qualified. I know how to sit, shake hands, and, in an emergency, play dead. Additionally, I promise that I won't roll over on any issue.

I'm Not the Only Puker

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

My favorite campaign aide was sick and stinky today. Normally she works during the days on my campaign, but today her illness forced her to take a day of rest. I decided to put aside the pressing issues of my mayoral bid and keep her company for the day. I find that my presence among the infirm can have a strong regenerative effect, like a splash of cold water on a hot day, and I wanted to offer my assistance. Besides, it was reassuring to know that I'm not the only one who pukes occasionally.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home