Thomas Peterson for Mayor

Anoka needs a new mayor. As a French Bulldog, I feel I am suitably qualified. I know how to sit, shake hands, and, in an emergency, play dead. Additionally, I promise that I won't roll over on any issue.

Sleep-Esteem

Thursday, June 15, 2006

As I've said before, many people when first meeting me ask me if I snore. I used to think this was rude, but now I've come to a higher understanding. These people I meet are hoping that I snore. It will make them feel better about their own sleep-esteem issues to know that there's some dog somewhere that's keeping his owner awake because of his horrible, teeth-rattling snore. I hope then that this clip of my bodyguard Brody can make you feel better.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brody the Bulldog said...

Yes - even Supreme Commanders have flaws. In fact, I admit, I am currently recovering from a dirty sock addiction as well...

As future mayor Mr. Peterson always says "Honesty is the best policy - Just be yourself!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home