Thomas Peterson for Mayor

Anoka needs a new mayor. As a French Bulldog, I feel I am suitably qualified. I know how to sit, shake hands, and, in an emergency, play dead. Additionally, I promise that I won't roll over on any issue.

The Revolution Begins

Monday, June 05, 2006


Although I don't officially condone the plans of some of my fellow French Bulldogs, I have to respect their fashion sense. Black on red is such a classy look. Let me be crystal clear, however: I have no plans to take over the world, at least for evil purposes. I only want to be the mayor of Anoka, and I'm not prepared to discuss any future plans.

By the way, if you haven't had a chance to visit The Pure Breed Revolution, I'd highly recommend it, if merely for educational purposes. Humans, know thy enemy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home