Thomas Peterson for Mayor

Anoka needs a new mayor. As a French Bulldog, I feel I am suitably qualified. I know how to sit, shake hands, and, in an emergency, play dead. Additionally, I promise that I won't roll over on any issue.

Baby Stroller Surprise

Monday, May 22, 2006

My campaign manager took me for my first bicycle ride of the year today. The weather was perfect for a long journey through Anoka. Obviously, my legs are too short to reach the pedals, and your human bikes don't work very well for quadruped, so I got to ride in the tow-behind baby stroller.

I love to surprise my fellow Anokans who are also out to enjoy the weather. They walk up, cooing, and looking for the baby, and "Mwwah!" It's a dog! Hee hee. It's a cheap thrill, I know, but I take 'em when I can get 'em.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home