Thomas Peterson for Mayor

Anoka needs a new mayor. As a French Bulldog, I feel I am suitably qualified. I know how to sit, shake hands, and, in an emergency, play dead. Additionally, I promise that I won't roll over on any issue.

In Repose

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Every politician seems to have at least one photograph of them in repose, a down-home image, usually candid or at least casual. I guess it's an attempt to make them seem more "human." Needless to say, this is a difficult task for me. Instead, I think I'll use this photo, which can serve two purposes.

Firstly, it shows that I know how to relax. Secondly, it's a great photo for the female canine demographic I need to reach. I may be a manly brute on the campaign soapbox, but I have a sensitive side too.

I like flowers and long walks in the park. I don't drink alcohol or smoke, and I love children, pets, and the elderly.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe this image will certainly meet the demographics you're aiming for... next time you might be a bit more discrete or use a well placed "blurry" spot. Some of us are a bit bashful :)

 
Blogger Thomas Peterson said...

Dear anonymous, I did not mean to make you blush. Might I suggest smearing a little vaseline on your computer monitor to prevent future disturbances?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home