Thomas Peterson for Mayor

Anoka needs a new mayor. As a French Bulldog, I feel I am suitably qualified. I know how to sit, shake hands, and, in an emergency, play dead. Additionally, I promise that I won't roll over on any issue.

Snore

Monday, May 08, 2006

When people first meet me, I often hear the same question: "Do you snore?" Besides being incredibly prying, I find this question to be very presumptive. Just because I'm brachycephalic doesn't automatically make me a snorer. To be polite and since I am running for public office, I just ignore the question.

I should really start lying and say that I snore so loudly that I shake the roof and wake the neighbors. That way, I can prevent the rude questioner from considering a move into my neighborhood. Or I could turn the table and ask if they snore. Or if they fart when they ride alone in elevators.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home