Thomas Peterson for Mayor

Anoka needs a new mayor. As a French Bulldog, I feel I am suitably qualified. I know how to sit, shake hands, and, in an emergency, play dead. Additionally, I promise that I won't roll over on any issue.

Expensive Gas

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

My driver has of late been complaining about the exorbitant cost of gas. I don't understand the fuss. It's just a couple nickels more than it was last week, but the way my driver acts, you'd think Mr. T was hired as a spokesman for Victoria's Secret. My driver needs a gas buddy. It might be the fact that I have him drive me everywhere, though, including my daily walk.

As a side note: if you don't have a personal chauffeur yet, I'd highly recommend one! Mine is on loan from Mariah Carey. Thanks Mariah!

Whiners bug me. I get tired of hearing people complaining about gas prices like it's out of their control. Haven't they ever heard of hoarding? It works for me. Whenever I'm concerned about a dog toy shortage, I gather all of mine together in one place so that none of my campaign aides can play with them. If hoarding doesn't work, you can always ask our president to call for an investigation. Internal presidential investigations have seemed to work in the past.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home