Thomas Peterson for Mayor

Anoka needs a new mayor. As a French Bulldog, I feel I am suitably qualified. I know how to sit, shake hands, and, in an emergency, play dead. Additionally, I promise that I won't roll over on any issue.

One Vote at a Time

Sunday, April 23, 2006

My philosophy regarding my mayoral campaign bid is simple. I try to secure one vote at a time. Good news: I may have scored one more check next to my name today.

Some people I've met have told me that they would vote for me if only they lived in Anoka. Please, ladies and gentlement, don't let that stop you. You don't need to live in Anoka. That's what absentee ballots are for. I keep a stash of these pre-completed ballots in my kennel, and I can mail one to you and all of your friends (for a nominal shipping fee.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home