Thomas Peterson for Mayor

Anoka needs a new mayor. As a French Bulldog, I feel I am suitably qualified. I know how to sit, shake hands, and, in an emergency, play dead. Additionally, I promise that I won't roll over on any issue.

Most Beautiful Bulldog

Monday, April 24, 2006


Congratulations to Hannah, who was voted most beautiful bulldog by a panel of judges in Des Moines, Iowa. As the article states, Hannah is the "ultimate girly girl." Well, Hannah, I'm your ultimate manly man. I'm fun-loving and outgoing. My butt smells good. I have excellent table-side manners, and my campaign aides bathe me at least once every few months. If you're interested in pursuing a friendship (maybe more) with a smart, up-and-coming mayoral candidate, then I'm your dog. And remember, size doesn't matter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home