Thomas Peterson for Mayor

Anoka needs a new mayor. As a French Bulldog, I feel I am suitably qualified. I know how to sit, shake hands, and, in an emergency, play dead. Additionally, I promise that I won't roll over on any issue.

Break It Down

Thursday, May 04, 2006

I've been working so hard on my campaign lately that I think I'll take a break. A few days of long naps and short walks will do wonders for my constitution. Since it's so early in my campaign, I shouldn't feel guilty. Besides, even the president takes a vacation once in a while, right?

Speaking of which, I have to apologize for the potshot I took at Mr. President the other day. Apparently I offended him. He called me yesterday, nearly in tears. Maybe not exactly on the verge of tears. He at least sounded choked up, but it might have been the pretzels he was eating. Anyway, he didn't appreciate my innuendos, so I told him I was sorry and offered to buy him a hot dog the next time he's in town.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home