Thomas Peterson for Mayor

Anoka needs a new mayor. As a French Bulldog, I feel I am suitably qualified. I know how to sit, shake hands, and, in an emergency, play dead. Additionally, I promise that I won't roll over on any issue.

Dew

Tuesday, May 09, 2006


As I've said before, the campaign trail can be tiring. When I need a boost, my usual means of rescucitation is a quick cat nap. Despite the ironic name, I find these naps help increase my energy levels greatly.

As the election date approaches and my time becomes more limited, however, I may need to pursue alternative methods. One such possibility, a popular one among you humans apparently, is caffeine. The problem is that I don't care for coffee, and tea makes me pee like a water hose. Maybe I should follow Bessie's lead and do the Dew. It couldn't hurt, could it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home