Thomas Peterson for Mayor

Anoka needs a new mayor. As a French Bulldog, I feel I am suitably qualified. I know how to sit, shake hands, and, in an emergency, play dead. Additionally, I promise that I won't roll over on any issue.

Toe Licker

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Good news! Brody the Bulldog has accepted my offer to become my bodyguard. I'm excited to have reliable help for the dangerous days ahead, as I forge my political agenda and start touring the city.

I got my start yesterday, with a small social gathering. I tried serving some of my dog food and water, but most people seemed to prefer the barbecue ribs my campaign aides prepared. I guess there's no accounting for taste.

The gathering was generally a success, and I have several new volunteers for my campaign. There was one awkward moment during the evening when I started licking a guest's toes. I couldn't help it, they tasted good. Apparently, this isn't acceptable party etiquette. Who knew? I lick my own paws all the time, and no one tells me that it's considered rude. I guess I still have a lot to learn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home