Thomas Peterson for Mayor

Anoka needs a new mayor. As a French Bulldog, I feel I am suitably qualified. I know how to sit, shake hands, and, in an emergency, play dead. Additionally, I promise that I won't roll over on any issue.

Wish Fulfillment

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

I hate mornings. I suppose because I love sleep so much, I dread the morning so greatly. It is the cyclical death of sleeping and dreaming, and the beginning of my campaign day. Don't get me wrong, I love politics and all of the mundane details of a political life, but my true passion is the almighty nap.

People often ask if dogs dream. Of course we do! I dream about winning the Anoka election and making all of the humans wear leashes and eat their meals without their hands. Don't worry, my potential constituents. My psychiatrist tells me that my dreams are "wish fulfillment," whatever that means. The bottom line is that if I'm elected, I would keep my human constituents best interests in mind, at least when I'm not sleeping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home