Thomas Peterson for Mayor

Anoka needs a new mayor. As a French Bulldog, I feel I am suitably qualified. I know how to sit, shake hands, and, in an emergency, play dead. Additionally, I promise that I won't roll over on any issue.

A Good Hair Day

Thursday, June 01, 2006

My winter coat is finally shedding. You don't know how exhausting it can be to pound the pavement when you're wearing a thick layer of blonde fur. It was impeding my campaign. I considered shaving it all off, but I didn't want to end up looking like this. I don't have anything against dogs that shave, but it's just not my style. I am French, after all.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ayatollah Mugsy said...

My parents have been gathering the fur that I've shed on our rug. They say it is enough to create a new pug.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home