Thomas Peterson for Mayor

Anoka needs a new mayor. As a French Bulldog, I feel I am suitably qualified. I know how to sit, shake hands, and, in an emergency, play dead. Additionally, I promise that I won't roll over on any issue.

Helping Anoka

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Since dogs aren't allowed into public buildings, such as courthouses and city halls, some elements of my campaign may prove difficult. How can I publicly debate my opponents if they won't let me past security? I don't want a simple thing such as species getting in the way of my campaign, so I'm seeking status as a helper dog. It's one of those crazy loopholes in the state's no dog policy. Apparently, "helper dogs" are permitted in commercial buildings and public spaces.

I shouldn't have any problems with the application process. It's mostly a formality. I'm a very helpful dog. I can sniff out rotten food, alerting others to the dangerous bacteria infecting a potential meal. I'm a ferocious defender of the yard. Also, I look both ways before crossing the street.

An unexpected bonus of being a helper dog is the cool outfit. I look great in blue!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home