Thomas Peterson for Mayor

Anoka needs a new mayor. As a French Bulldog, I feel I am suitably qualified. I know how to sit, shake hands, and, in an emergency, play dead. Additionally, I promise that I won't roll over on any issue.

Athleticism

Monday, June 26, 2006

I am many things, but an athlete is not one of them. I admire those dog breeds that can sprint a mile without panting, swim across a lagoon with a stick in their mouth, or leap over low fences.

Sadly, I will never be able to jump up on the couch. But I know I'll always be able to give that sad, convincing look that gets me a free lift. I'll never be able to go for a night-time jog, but I'll always be able to ride in the baby carriage behind my campaign manager when he's out bicycling.

I know my limitations, and I happily accept them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home