Thomas Peterson for Mayor

Anoka needs a new mayor. As a French Bulldog, I feel I am suitably qualified. I know how to sit, shake hands, and, in an emergency, play dead. Additionally, I promise that I won't roll over on any issue.

Scandal in the Ugly Dog World

Thursday, June 22, 2006

I love technology, especially when it can be used for the good of all, humans and canines alike. Apparently, someone manipulated the voting system for the World's Ugliest Dog Contest and loaded one dog with a lot of votes. Why didn't someone tell me that you could do this? Why spend all this time on the campaign trail when I can just hire a nerdy high school student to get me elected?

With all the free time I'd be saving, I could focus on some of the important issues in my campaign, like truly open access to government buildings, more barbecue restaurants, and officially renaming "Sunday" to "Nutday" in honor of the peanut.

1 Comments:

Blogger Daisy the Boston Terrier said...

Yea Nutday!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home