Thomas Peterson for Mayor

Anoka needs a new mayor. As a French Bulldog, I feel I am suitably qualified. I know how to sit, shake hands, and, in an emergency, play dead. Additionally, I promise that I won't roll over on any issue.

Mugsy for Me

Monday, July 24, 2006

It pleases me to read that Ayatollah Mugsy has offered his endorsement of my campaign for mayor of Anoka. As the revered spiritual leader of Pug Life Ministries, Mugsy barks the words of truth, so it is difficult to doubt the wisdom of his endorsement. In addition to his work for Pug Life, Mugsy, who is a strong advocate for canine rights, has struggled relentlessly for noble canine causes, including spearheading the "Leave No Pet Behind" bill. He also officiates weddings.

Though we may be of different breed and different religion, our commonalities unite us, and I hope one day to serve as mayor of Anoka and work closely with Ayatollah Mugsy to bring peace to the great conglomeration of humans, dogs, and other pets.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ayatollah Mugsy said...

That was beautiful, Thomas. Your vision of peace and cooperation is the reason I endorsed you. May you rebuild Anoka City Hall in the shape of a Dogloo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home