Thomas Peterson for Mayor

Anoka needs a new mayor. As a French Bulldog, I feel I am suitably qualified. I know how to sit, shake hands, and, in an emergency, play dead. Additionally, I promise that I won't roll over on any issue.

Too Dang Hot

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Yes, it was too dang hot today in Anoka, but my physical trainer made me go on my two daily walks anyway. I bet I could lose these extra three pounds in water through my tongue on a day like today. That's an idea!

If I'm elected mayor and I get that new convertible I've had my eye on, I'm going to make sure it has air conditioning. Of all your inventions, you humans should be the proudest of haloalkane. What a wonderful chemical! I can't get enough of it. If I were ever to become chemically dependent, it would be to freon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home