Thomas Peterson for Mayor

Anoka needs a new mayor. As a French Bulldog, I feel I am suitably qualified. I know how to sit, shake hands, and, in an emergency, play dead. Additionally, I promise that I won't roll over on any issue.

Diet Right

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

It was time for my annual check-up with my doctor. I don't know why I need to pay someone $150 to tell me that everything is working. I know that already. My doc did say that I'm a little overweight and need to go on a diet. He called me chubby!

Do you know how hard it is for me to maintain my weight when I'm only 30 pounds? I could eat that much in floor scraps if I wanted to. Oh well, I guess my dietician will be reducing my daily food allowance, so I'll have to start smuggling more biscuits into my kennel at night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home