Thomas Peterson for Mayor

Anoka needs a new mayor. As a French Bulldog, I feel I am suitably qualified. I know how to sit, shake hands, and, in an emergency, play dead. Additionally, I promise that I won't roll over on any issue.

Working for Biscuits

Monday, July 31, 2006


It was a full room of bulldogs, and I mingled as much as I could, with both human and canine. I recruited several campaign supporters and even a few donors, although it takes a lot of dog biscuits to buy a new convertible.

3 Comments:

Blogger jude said...

ah, such a commanding presence! i can see your acolytes lining up in adoration.

 
Blogger Thomas Peterson said...

Yes. This photo was taken shortly before all of the Frenchies surrounded me, held paws, and danced in circles around me.

 
Blogger jude said...

lol, i mean, ahem, yes, yes, great food for promising propaganda posters - like that image of well heeled frenchies dancing around you in high adoration.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home