Thomas Peterson for Mayor

Anoka needs a new mayor. As a French Bulldog, I feel I am suitably qualified. I know how to sit, shake hands, and, in an emergency, play dead. Additionally, I promise that I won't roll over on any issue.

More Confessions

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Yesterday, I revealed my obsession with belly rubs. Today, I have another preemptive confession to make, something that a dedicated reporter or private investigator will probably dig up anyway. I have three unpaid barking tickets.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ayatollah Mugsy said...

It is good to get these things out in the open. It takes away your opponents' ammunition. That is why I disclosed my history of panty-chewing addiction.

 
Blogger Thomas Peterson said...

We all have our weaknesses, and I think it takes a brave dog to admit to them. Good for you, Mugsy, for owning up to your addiction. I think no less of you because of it. Hey, I like to sniff belly buttons.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home