Thomas Peterson for Mayor

Anoka needs a new mayor. As a French Bulldog, I feel I am suitably qualified. I know how to sit, shake hands, and, in an emergency, play dead. Additionally, I promise that I won't roll over on any issue.

French Bulldog Meetup

Monday, July 31, 2006

On Sunday I attended my first French Bulldog Meetup event. The requirements for membership aren't very stringent. You can be any color French Bulldog, and they even make exceptions for English Bulldogs if your accent isn't too thick. My campaign photographer took plenty of photographs, and it was difficult choosing just one representative image, so I may post more than just this one.

As you can see in this picture, I practiced my cooperative political skills by working with another bully. Together we overtook the pied Frenchie on the floor. The photo captures the moment before we act, when I tell my partner to hold her down while I slobber her face. It was a good plan - put to action quickly and completed successfully. Just like how I would operate were I elected mayor of Anoka.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home