Thomas Peterson for Mayor

Anoka needs a new mayor. As a French Bulldog, I feel I am suitably qualified. I know how to sit, shake hands, and, in an emergency, play dead. Additionally, I promise that I won't roll over on any issue.

Appreciation

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

The summer warmth is gone, but there are still a few good days of sunshine left. Anoka comes to life in the autumn, though, so I won't miss badly the dog days of summer. Being the Halloween Capital of the World, Anoka knows what's what when it comes to celebrating the fall season.

With Halloween approaching, I need to choose a costume. Any suggestions? I thought about going as Batman, but is that too cliche?

4 Comments:

Blogger Batpug said...

There is nothing cliche about Batman (or Batpug, as the case may be). I love wearing my costume. And it is a great look for the chiseled, muscular body type that we share.

 
Blogger Ayatollah Mugsy said...

I second Batpug's opinion. And for the record, those rumors about me having a secret identity are not true.

 
Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

I think Batman would be cool too ! That's a really nice pic of you - very handsome.

Love
Opy

 
Blogger Thomas Peterson said...

Thank you all for the helpful feedback, batpug, mugsy, and opy. I will have one of my campaign assistants start assembling my costume!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home