Thomas Peterson for Mayor

Anoka needs a new mayor. As a French Bulldog, I feel I am suitably qualified. I know how to sit, shake hands, and, in an emergency, play dead. Additionally, I promise that I won't roll over on any issue.

Driver's Ed

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Well, I tried to vote yesterday. My little old man costume didn't fool anyone. A nice lady at the door asked to see some identification. I asked what kind and if a certified pedigree certificate was suitable. She said no, but if I had a driver's license that would be sufficient. I asked her if she was crazy - did I look like I could drive. She sized me up and paused. No, I suppose not, she said. So, without a driver's license or a passport, I was turned away.

That's okay, though, because the primaries don't include voting for mayor. I have plenty of time to get my behind-the-wheel training before the real election.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home