Thomas Peterson for Mayor

Anoka needs a new mayor. As a French Bulldog, I feel I am suitably qualified. I know how to sit, shake hands, and, in an emergency, play dead. Additionally, I promise that I won't roll over on any issue.

Roll On Another One

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Lost at SeaIt's important to spend time outside enjoying nature. Anoka has many enjoyable parks to explore, but sometimes my favorite spot is right outside campaign headquarters. You'd be amazed at all of the stinky items to be found just beyond the back door.

People often ask me why dogs like to roll around on dead animals and other filth. I can't speak for others, but I prefer that fresh smell to bottled fragrance. Plus, it's cheaper than cologne and environmentally friendly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home