Thomas Peterson for Mayor

Anoka needs a new mayor. As a French Bulldog, I feel I am suitably qualified. I know how to sit, shake hands, and, in an emergency, play dead. Additionally, I promise that I won't roll over on any issue.

Download This

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Amazon.con announced a new service this week that I'm excited about. I spend a lot of time home on the computer, working on my campaign. When I'm not composing speeches or trading stocks, I like to watch movies. Before, when I wanted to watch a movie like the Matrix (I know it's a silly movie, but I like the cat), I had no choice but to use a DVD. Now, because of Amazon.con's Unbox Video Downloads, I have a choice. I can either buy the DVD, which includes several special features, a little fold-out insert, and a shiny disc for $10 and watch it wherever and whenever I want. Or, I could download the movie (just the movie - no extras or fancy fold-out insert) for those same $10 and watch it on my tiny 15" monitor.

Wow.

What a deal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home