Thomas Peterson for Mayor

Anoka needs a new mayor. As a French Bulldog, I feel I am suitably qualified. I know how to sit, shake hands, and, in an emergency, play dead. Additionally, I promise that I won't roll over on any issue.

World Peazzzzz...

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

I must confess. Instead of working on my campaign posters, I took a long nap. When I woke up, I was too tired from napping to call some of my supporters, so instead I took a nap. Some of you may object that a candidate for mayor of Anoka should be doing more to promote himself, that I should be out walking the streets, giving speeches and making guest appearances at local coffee shops. I would argue differently. Imagine a world in which all of you humans took a long nap every day. You would be happier and friendlier, drive more attentively, and drink less coffee.

So when I nap, I'm not being lazy. I'm contributing to the movement for world peace.

3 Comments:

Blogger Brody the Bulldog said...

Thomas!

I thought you might find this article interesting.
Enjoy!

Brody the Bulldog

 
Blogger Thomas Peterson said...

Thank you for thinking of me, Brody. I've been following Brinkley, our fellow canine, for a few weeks now. I hope for him the very best outcome. Have you offered your bodyguard services? I will happily offer myself as a reference.

 
Blogger Brody the Bulldog said...

No Thomas, actually - I haven't offered my bodyguard services yet, although now I definately will. To avoid any conflicts of interest (or preserve any prospectice hit-man jobs), I wanted to check with my Principals first.

That and, of course, I was also busy contributing to world peace.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home