Thomas Peterson for Mayor

Anoka needs a new mayor. As a French Bulldog, I feel I am suitably qualified. I know how to sit, shake hands, and, in an emergency, play dead. Additionally, I promise that I won't roll over on any issue.

Upgrading My Life

Friday, August 18, 2006

I decided to upgrade my Blogger blog to the new Google Beta version. I couldn't consider myself a decent progressive liberal conservative independent political candidate if I didn't. I haven't had a chance to paw around in the new features, though.

"Beta" seems to be a popular word lately. I think it's just you humans learning to deal with the fact that you're always going to be making mistakes. We dogs knew that a long time ago. I can't tell you how many times I've tried to pee on a fire hydrant and ended up getting my back leg wet instead. Countless.

In the spirit of progress, however, I've decided to release a new version of myself: Thomas Peterson 2.0 (Beta). This version includes many new features, such as faster response time to commands, a large scratch disk allocation, and bigger bat ears.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home