Thomas Peterson for Mayor

Anoka needs a new mayor. As a French Bulldog, I feel I am suitably qualified. I know how to sit, shake hands, and, in an emergency, play dead. Additionally, I promise that I won't roll over on any issue.

Lazy Sunday

Monday, August 07, 2006

There is another issue that may arise during the political media blitz in the coming months, so it will be best to address it head on.

I never take a day off, but I confess - sometimes I sleep in a little late on the weekends. I understand that you humans consider sloth to be one of the seven deadly sins. As such, some fundamentalists may frown upon my weekend hobby, but I assure you that it does not adversely affect my political or philanthropic work. I still find plenty of time for work and play between naps.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Agatha P said...

Thank yyou

 

Post a Comment

<< Home